Loading the slideshow
The slideshow requires script be turned on to function.
related linksRead more about buying a house
FIND YOUR DREAM HOME OR APARTMENT
must-see on msn
I wanted to email this, but when I try, it says "Your message has not been sent." I've tried everything to get it to send and can't do it. MSN makes me sick. They track everything we do and won't allow me to send as I used to. My old Comcast em address shows up and I cannot change to my new em address since moving from Seattle to Arizona. I use the MSN Homepage because I lilked it before it changed drastically. It now stinks. I took a survey as to what I thought of it, but what for? MSN is not about to change it, regardless of what people say. MSN knows best, of course............(tongue in cheek)
These homes are still over priced for the average american Buyer. LETS BE HONEST
and dont try to hood wink the new buyers. This is propaganda>
1. Median household income $50,046.00
2. Average new house price $246,800.00
3. Average resale home price $216,800.00
4. Bank of America 30 fixed rate 4.241 apr
5. Purchase of new home $246800.00
- 30 year fixed
- Bank of america fees $ 1,267.00
- third party fees 6,007.00
- prepaid items 1,314.00
- Escrow Fund 718.00
- TOTAL CLOSING $9,306.00
- Down payment 5 % $12,300.00
- Total cash required $21,606.00
- Payment PITI $1677.00
INCOME REQUIRED AT 30% TO HOUSING TO INCOME
- $5590.00 x 12 = $67,080.00 YEARLY.
PER BANK OF AMERICA IF YOU CAN DIGEST THE ABOUT YOUR IN LUCK. DONT FORGET YOU NEED A STABLE JOB AND GOOD CREDIT.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US Census Bureau, US Department of Commerce and BANK OF AMERICA. YOU are in good hands.