related linksRead more about remodeling
FIND YOUR DREAM HOME OR APARTMENT
must-see on msn
1. 8 thousand for a bathtub! I don't think so, I spent considerable less than that and had a custom made jetted tub big enough to two. So much better than just sitting in warm water.
2. 4 thousand for a fridge! really? I think not. wait a year or two and they'll be down to about 1200.00 where a person can afford them.
3. Incredibly expensive and ugly, ugly, ugly. Buy white ones and paint them your self with a bake on paint especially for that kind of craft work. it bakes in your oven at the highest temps and costs about 1.50 a sq foot.
4. wimotte must have been a monk. Where do you store your dishes and cookware? And it would be a bit$H to keep clean
5. Again with worthless overpriced freestanding tub.
6. Brooks faucets are again expensive and very similar ones at Home Depot are around $90.00
7. Amato lights can be duplicated with industrial lights and a can of spray paint in your choice of color for around 110.00
8. More expensive impersonal minimalist crap.
9. eeewww! and exactly what can you wash in that miniscule sink?
10. Heaven help you if you drop the soap. Butt prints on the glass.... hmmmm I feel a new decorating rage coming.
Decorators need to get real in terms of cost. Seriously. I've been remodeling homes for decades and this stuff is just useless uninspiring junk!!