related linksRead more about best places to live
FIND YOUR DREAM HOME OR APARTMENT
must-see on msn
I am suspect of any article that use the term :foodie".
Same is true of clichés like "edgy", "trendy", "hip"
My suspension was confirmed when they put Riverside metro area on the list. Smog, crime, heat, traffic, And don't forget that San Bernardino, the other major community in the Riverside metro area, had to declare municipal bankruptcy.
Whoever conducted this study is a LIAR...Seattle diverse, really...yeah o.k.? You just want to sell real estate.
Riverside is a disaster area financially, I believe. Houston's summers WILL DESTROY YOU.
Here's an idea. How about doing the coolest 10 cities based on the following:
1. How is the job market and can I find my way into it?
2. Can I afford a modest 3 bedroom house ( no white picket fence ) without being upside down on it?
3. Is the next Ferguson Mo. near where I live?
4. How is the school system?
5. Am I going to be gouged by Utility Companies?
6. Can I leave my children unattended in my own back yard for 5 minutes?
I could go on but apparently this does not matter to many people....